Nepal lacks employment opportunities. Due to this, over the past few years, Nepalese people showing interest on abroad works. On the other hand, an increasing number of employers from different countries are also showing their keen interest in hiring Nepalese workers. Most of them diverted attention from their original labor supplying countries towards Nepal. This change, in fact, is due to the following reasons:
- Nepalese workers are renowned for their hard work, loyalty, high sense of responsibility and discipline.
- Nepalese workers are comparatively more cost effective and their hiring cost is nominal in comparison to other labor exporting countries.
- Nepalese workers are peace loving and extremely loyal to their employers and they are devoted to their duties only.
- Nepalese workers are laborious and sustain their working capability even in the most arduous conditions. During the last two Great World Wars the Nepalese have proven their ability to adapt to even the most hostile environment and climatic conditions in any part of the world.
- The employers have the advantage of choice due to availability of various types’ workers (professional, skilled, semi-skilled and unskilled) for immediate placement.
- Procedures and formalities for recruiting Nepalese workers for overseas employment are simple and easy.